Well today is the start of a much-needed Spring Weekend celebration at Wofford! It’s not the same as it has been in years past due to much unwanted change in tradition. Well that, and the fact that it’s raining today. So today’s Friday Five (which I promise is going to be a real thing) is dedicated to Spring Weekend and Jimmy Buffett themed!
1. Jimmy Buffett Pandora station: With a “5 o’clock Somewhere” themed Spring Weekend, this is naturally the most important. As I always emphasize, the music can set the tone for anything and without the perfect playlist even the best party can be a dud.
2. Spring Weekend Tank: Each sorority at Wofford creates tanks to wear all day Saturday, sans letters of course. This years tank is a lime green comfort color!
3. Essie’s E-Nuf is E-Nuf nail polish: My new favorite! It’s the perfect deep, rich coral color!
4. My friends: No Spring Weekend is complete without friends to celebrate with!
5. Painted Mini cooler: Helen painted them for Spring Break but it was so cold we never got to use them. Spring Weekend is the perfect time to bring it back out. Not to mention it’s monogrammed and Lilly print painted!