So this weekend is the last hoorah weekend of the year! Wait, what? This year has absolutely flown by. It feels like I just moved in early with the dance team. It’s been a whirlwind, but it’s been a lot of fun.
But just because it’s the last weekend doesn’t mean that Wofford slows down. This weekend is going to be amazing! Between Formal, Spring Concert, and Pansy Brunch (a special luncheon for our seniors) it’s going to be a great weekend.
So this weekend’s Friday Five is dedicated to these events:
1. Great Gatsby themed YouTube playlist. Ok so honestly I’ve been listening to it all week, but there are some great songs on there that will help set the mood for a wonderful Formal tonight.
2. Taco Dog. This is literally my favorite restaurant in Spartanburg, the girl at the cash register recognizes me when I come in. It also makes the perfect Friday afternoon dinner with friends before the night begins.
3. The perfect spring afternoon concert outfit. This year’s Spring Concert is Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, which I’m super excited about. However, there are sure to be a lot of pictures meaning you need the perfect outfit. Unfortunately, the weather is not really cooperating this weekend so I’m thinking white jeans.
4. A surprise gift for my lovely big! I can’t say what it is because I don’t want to ruin it. I can’t believe it’s almost time for her to graduate! These past 3 years have flown by too fast and I couldn’t have asked for a better big!
5. Unfortunately, there will be some studying mixed in this weekend. With only one week class and four exams to go until the end there has to be some serious studying going on, or else it won’t all get done.
It’s unbelievable how fast this year is going and that I’m about to be classified as a senior in college! But cheers to the weekend!